Divorce Attorneys in Orlando
A study that was preformed over a period of 30 years found that children who experienced parental conflict during the divorce of their parents suffered the following consequences during and after the divorce.
Consequences as a Minor
1. Lower academic achievement
2. A higher rate of behavior problems
3. Problematic relationships with parents
4. Social difficulties
5. Negative self-concepts
Consequences as an Adult
1. Low job status
2. Lower standard of living
3. More likely to not have children
4. Behavior problems
5. Psychological problems
6. Acquire less education
7. Higher chance of not getting married, or less marital satisfaction
8. Higher risk of divorce
By avoiding parental conflict around your children, you can prevent these consequences from becoming a reality. Regardless of what happened during yours and your ex-spouse’s relationship, your children and their well being must come first.
Visit Law Offices of Piazza, Simmons and Grant LLC now and get legal advice from an experienced attorney.